One Stop Shop...Let us handle all of your calibrations.
We can calibrate your entire lab and will send you reminders when equipment is due
Incorporated in 1979
Calser Calibrations, LLC is an accredited calibration company. Our quality system conforms to ISO IEC 17025 regulatory standards. Please see our scope for a complete list of our accredited services.
Our territory includes Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin, Kansas, Northern Arkansas, Northern Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Alabama, Tennessee and Oklahoma. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we provide accurate and reliable service to our customers.
- Over 60 years of combined technical experience
- Proficient in ASTM methods: E4; E10; E18; E83; C469; C497; among many others
- Members of A2LA (since 1992); NCSL (since 1994); ASTM (since 1995); and ASQ (since 2001)
- Continuous In-House and offsite technical training and improvement
- NIST traceable reference standards used to service customer equipment
- Quality Control system that oversees entire process
We are Factory Authorized Service Representatives for the following manufacturers:
- ELE/SOIL TEST
- Test Mark Industries (TMI)